Thursday, October 31, 2013

First blog ever!!!

Hello Everyone,

                       My name is Andria Carlene West and I am the Owner of Blue Monkey Crochet.   I am a stay at home mom.  I have two wonderful boys, ages 9 and 7.  They keep me on my toes.  I also have a amazing and supportive husband that helps me  pursue my passions of being a crochet artist.

I have some great friends in the crochet community, one of which encouraged me to start this blog.
            So here I am.  I have been crocheting since I was little.  I used to watch my Gramma with her hook and yarn and wonder how she made her pretties.  One day she gave me a hook and showed me what to do.  Since then, I have dabbled with it off and on, but about 3 years ago I really started to create my own works of art.  I am no Picasso, but, I love the way my style has evolved.  Right now I am in a zombie phase.... every thing I crochet seems to look a bit zombified, perhaps its because today happens to be Halloween... not certain, either way, my youngest son loves it. 


I will be working on my first written pattern today... more to come!

Happy Halloween Everyone,
                
                                   Andria Carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment