Friday, November 22, 2013

Yesterday

Hey guys!!! 
So I have been told that I need to blog more... Geez I really don't know what to write about.   I'm sitting here with the family, eating pizza and my brat son tells me how wonderful the ex is, how he wishes for all these toys for Christmas. Sorry but Santa died along time ago.
My husband and I try our best to give the boys everything they need and most of what they want.  Seems like I can work all week long crocheting a dinosaur or zombie or octopus for them, hours untangling yarn and spinning it by hand, fogging again and again til my hands cramp... It's never ever good enough for them.
Sure they act grateful and may play for a day or so, but in the end, it gets thrown into the mountain of toys already in their room. 
More venting later.   I'm still hungry.
Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment