Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Forgetfulness

Geez. It seems like I would forget my head if it was not attached to my body.  How am I suppose to have a career if I don't go to work everyday?  Lately I have been very preoccupied.  Let's see, today it was hanging Christmas lights.  I am still debating whether or not  to send out cards.  Then there is that one Jewish person.  He has been on my mind lately.  Perhaps he would like me to send him a Hanukkah card with a photo of his grand kids attached?  I'm still very upset with him.  How dare he say he disowns me?? 
Anyways... Christmas lights. I have been so occupied with other things around the house, that I finally found the extra box of blue light I bought and had the boys help me hang them outside.  It is very pretty outside. I love the icicle lights my husband brought me, he's very thoughtful.  I had mentioned something about me liking them last year while looking at decorations.  I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful husband.
I didn't get any crocheting done today.
The boys forgot to take the trash to the curb, as I was grabbing it I heard a noise come from my right wrist. Oh! The pain, that bin was very heavy, guess we used more trash this week or the lid was left open and filled with rain water. Either way, I had to wear my brace again today.
I think I'll do flowers tomorrow and finish those headbands.
With first color(A)
Chain 4, slip stitch into first, pull tight. Single crochet 6 into circle, join with first stitch.  2xsc around. Next row, chain 1, single crochet 1, chain 2, single crochet 1, chain 1,... Repeat round. 
Fasten off.
With second color(B)
FPsc round 12 st., row2. 
Single crochet 1, 2xsc in next stitch...
Fasten.
Weave ends 
Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment