Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy new Year

I would like to wish everyone a Happy new year!!! May this year be the best year yet.  I have dreams I would like to see happen this year instead of resolutions.  The first is to be a better mother and wife.  God comes first, of course, without God I would be hopeless.  I am so thankful that God has brought my family together.  My dream this year is to have another member added to my family.  I would love to be able to become pregnant and have another child.   I pray that my fertility be restored.
My second is forgiveness.  By Gods grace and mercy he has given us his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins.  He has wiped our slate clean. God has forgiven us of our sins that we have repented of. We are saved by his grace, if we accept his son into our hearts.  I dream of the day I am able to forget the ones who have sinned against me and accept that I have truly forgave them.  It is much more than just a word.  It is easy to say that you have forgave a person.  It is much harder to forget the wrong they have done you.
I am leaving the past in the past. 
Thirdly... I want to yarn bomb something, anything... Maybe the brick piller on my porch.  That'd be great. Hmmm cotton yarn I am sure?? Must think of that tomorrow.  Right now it is time for sleep.
Happy New Year!!
Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment