Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It depends

I've been toying with the idea of making my son a hooded poncho type thingy.  So I finally get the pattern I like and I am really excited.v I ask him what his favorite color is.  His answer?  " it depends"  It depends on what exactly?  Well, he goes on to explain that depending on what the object is, he likes different colors.  His very very favorite is red.  He likes blue too and then green.  Green. Green, are you kidding me?  Where did that come from?  Okay my child has never told me he likes green.  So far I had been doing this poncho thing in red and blue striped yarn. I was going to finish with blue, which I thought was his favorite favorite, but that's just his favorite.  It's a good thing, no, scratch that... It's a great awesome thing that when my husband and I bought the yarn for this perticicular project, we also bought green. Ha!!! The green was for a totally different project, which I have since almost given up on.( not quite). So here goes, I am adding green.  All my senses tell me not too, but I'm doing it anyways.  Now, back to work. Tomorrow is Christmas and this is the last thing on my list. 

Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment