Monday, December 2, 2013

Mornings

Good morning everyone.
I have a busy day yesterday and forgot to post.  My boys were at my moms house all weekend, she took them home with her after driving a hour to our house for Thanksgiving.  My husband and I missed the boys, but enjoyed the quiet time. We slept in yesterday.  Saturday night, I was so frustrated with a project I was doing for the boys, I gave up and went to sleep around 9pm, which is fairly early for me.  I woke up and came into the living room and said good morning honey. Do you need a shower before church?  I was surprised when he informed me that it was one o'clock in the morning. I had only slept a few hours. Well, gosh, I was wide awake and he was going to bed. I stayed up until roughly 3 o'clock.  I decided to frog almost all of my project. We slept in a bit that morning.
While on the way to church I thought to grab the ornaments I made the ladies. They all enjoyed them, in fact, if I have time today I need to make some for the ladies grand kids. 
I am working on baby gifts now.
Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment