Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sleep

I managed to get about 5 hours of sleep last night.  I had to wake up early so I could drop my husband off to catch his ride to work.  I tell you, 4:15 comes early for me.  Not my husband.  It will be 13 hours that we are apart, he is so wonderful for doing overtime.  Our anniversary is next week. I am so happy to have him be part of our family.  I'm still working on the Bengal I am making him. I have been so busy lately, I almost forgot... There is my head falling off again.  I am in zombie mode, so many projects.
My list isn't long, but time consuming. First things first. I've got to make the other headbands/ ear warmers and the hat for my swap friend.  Then I have to come up with at least one, possibly two secret Santa gifts.  Before Sunday I need to make some mini ornaments for the little kids at church. Luckily the boys can help, carrying 9 little gift bags with ornaments, a purse, and my bible was difficult. Thank God for my husband.
After those, I must finish my momma's blanket. I have 4 skeins to do and another 1/4 for the border. I have been putting her blanket off.  I'm so lazy when it comes to big projects.  Well, not lazy, procrastinate is more the word.  
Then.. If I have time, finish the boys' super hero mustache/ penguin capes.  I don't know what I'm doing there yet. 
Oh.. And hubby's Bengal.
Geez, who am I kidding.. That's a ton of crochet. I sure hope my wrist can handle it.  Should not have pulled that trash bin so hard yesterday.  Oh well. 
Time for more sleep, then get boys off to school. Housework, crochet, eat, more crochet, housework again. Sure hope I can get a nap in today.
Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment