Sunday, January 19, 2014

Home

We finally made it home!!! I'm so glad to not be in the car.  It was only a 2 hour drive from the church my husband preached at, but man do my legs cramp. We had a wonderful day.  My husband preached a great sermon.  I'm proud of him, he has gotten a lot better.  The church members were very friendly and we were welcomed in to a couples home.   I could use more of the lasagna the lady made... Mmm.  Home made lasagna, bread, salad, and sweet tea.  Plus I was able to rest a bit while my oldest played.  Our youngest took a nap with me.  I felt at home.. It is a blessing to have such wonderful people welcome you as family.  We spent some time at my dad in laws house yesterday.  That was fun.  It's so good to be home. 
Here's the skirt I made for the new baby cousin. 
Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment