Friday, January 17, 2014

Knit wise

I went back over the video that helped me start to knit.  I realized that the stitch I was referring earlier to as back is called knit wise.  What a funny little name.  I just finished day two of knitting.  I'm having to switch between my long size 11 and my short size 13 needles.  My project has became bulky.  I'm going to try to find some long 13 later.  So far, I am really proud of myself for taking to knitting.  For so long I thought that I couldn't.  I still love crochet as much as I did a week ago, but I am very excited to see how my knitting looks after I've been on it for a while.  I'm making a baby blanket for my child that I hope and pray to conceive soon.  I know that sounds strange, but I figure if I get pregnant soon then I should have the blanket finished by the time I have the baby.  I don't prefer a boy or a girl, I want a healthy happy full term baby.  I've been praying for 3 years now and I believe this is the year.  Anyways, I finished up my husband's cousin's baby gift, she just had a girl!!! Here's what it looks like:  red heart with love and red heart soft and chunky.
I ended up adding a giant pink button( not pictured).  Turned out adorable.
Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment