Sunday, January 26, 2014

Rainbow knit baby please

My husband and I are praying for a baby, been praying every day since we got married 3 years ago.  I have decided to trust in God and to let my fears go.  I believe that I am a good mom and God will bless us with another child.
I have started a blanket for our future baby.  
Rainbow baby 
X= white or border color
Size 10 needles
Red heart with love
With color 1, Cast on 77, 
Knit(wise 1 row)
X color add( drop 1st), knit 2 rows
1st color pick up( drop x) cut&tie 
Purl1 row
Knit 1 row

^<>^

This is all I've done since last night,
Keep til (I'm thinking)~7"
Switch to 2nd color(cut1st)
Knit wise 2 rows, drop 2nd color,
 add x knit 2 rows
Drop x, cut & tie
Purl 1 row with color 2
Knit 1 row
Continue knit( wise) til ~7"
Switch color
Repeat
I'll post photos as I go.
Andria 



No comments:

Post a Comment