Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Remote control

A while back I was making my mom a blanket.  I had been working on it for a few weeks when I realized that it would be way to wide.  I tossed it aside and made the new one.. Yesterday I was thinking of how my husband looses the remote controls often and started looking for ideas of how to solve the problem.  I was in our room and came across the unfinished blanket! Viola idea!!!
I measured the coffee table beside the couch. Folded the sides inward, allowing enough room in the middle so that it would fit.  Secured the sides with plastic needles and sewed the sides up. Then I sewed down the middle to make 2 halfs. 
My hubby loves it!!!
Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment