Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Knitting in the morning

There is only one thing worth getting up at 5 am for... My wonderful amazing husband.  He is currently on 10 hour days.  He is exhausted when he's home and really does not want to get up at the crack of dawn, but he does, for me and for our children.  Those boys in there asleep right now are the reason he works so hard.  He loves them, and they love him.  Every morning I have a few minutes alone with my husband.  This morning it was a back scratch/ rub, hugs and kisses, and I let him have a few moments to relax while I made his coffee and lunch.  When he was about to leave it dawned on me that the boys had not told him goodbye yet.. I had him wait, those boys jumped out of bed and ran across the parking space to give their dad a hug.  That has got to be the sweetest moment today!  Of course, they are back asleep right now, but they don't care what time it is, they will come running to tell their daddy bye.  Big hugs for my husband.  It is a blessing to have such a wonderful man.  Today I will finish up knitting his headrest( for my car).  I'm doing a add on of red heart with love BLUE HAWAII.
Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment